Thank you for considering making a donation to Christ Episcopal Church, Valdosta GA. There are several ways you can make your donation:
1) Give by check. Make your check out to “Christ Episcopal Church.” Send your check to this address: Christ Episcopal Church, 1521 N. Patterson St., Valdosta, GA 31602.
2) Give by online Bill Pay through your banking account.
3) Give through Vanco – Christ Church introduces a new electronic option for making your offerings to the church. We are utilizing VANCO Payment Solutions to safely and securely make your offering. Your gift will be automatically debited from your checking/savings account or processed using your debit/credit card.
Vanco Online Giving allows:
- Anytime and anywhere giving, conveniently and securely.
- No need to write out physical checks or prepare envelopes.
- Schedule for and manage recurring offerings.
- View your complete online-giving history.
Click here to make a donation (Login with your username and password. If this is the first time, click on SIGN-UP to setup profile.)
For additional information on any of these giving options, please contact Amy Creasy, Christ Church’s bookkeeper, at email <firstname.lastname@example.org> or phone (229) 242-0616.
Christ Episcopal Church is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501c3 organization, and contributions to Christ Church are tax-deductible in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code (Title 26 of the United States Code).